Don’t miss this beautifully maintained custom cape/colonial home on a super desirable block. Features beautiful hardwood floors throughout and central air. It has a kosher kitchen, newly renovated bathrooms, an oversized dining room, and the living room overlooking the large beautiful backyard. This home also features 3 bedrooms on the second floor, which is unusual in a cape style house. The newly renovated basement has a large open space plus a spare room/bedroom and multiple closets to use as you desire. This home has been updated in everyway, new windows, new doors, new vinyl siding, new furnace, new water heater, upgraded electrical panel, new front porch. It even has a newer roof, this home is ready for you to move right in.
- Urban Leaf Cafe (1.03 mi)131 reviews
- Muse Coffee (2.09 mi)67 reviews
- Sugar Tree Cafe (1.74 mi)101 reviews
- Trader Joe's (0.7 mi)212 reviews
- Stop & Shop (0.98 mi)48 reviews
- 17 Farmer's Market (2.6 mi)85 reviews